Call for Abstract
4th European Biopharma Congress, will be organized around the theme “Market Scopes & R&D challenges of Biopharmaceuticals- Cost, Complexity & Regulatory Scrutiny”
Euro Biopharma 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Biopharma 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which new candidate medications are discovered. Historically, drugs were discovered through identifying the active ingredient from traditional remedies or by serendipitous discovery. Later chemical libraries of synthetic small molecules, natural products or extracts were screened in intact cells or whole organisms to identify substances that have a desirable therapeutic effect in a process known as classical pharmacology
- Track 1-1Latest Development In Drug Discovery
- Track 1-2Challenges Faced In Drug Discovery
- Track 1-3Technique Used In Drug Discovery
- Track 1-4Biological Products Used In Drug Discovery
- Track 1-5Drug Design
Terminology nearby biopharmaceuticals varies between groups and entities, with different terms referring to different subdivisions of therapeutics within the general biopharmaceutical category. Some regulatory agencies use the terms biological medicinal products or therapeutic biological product to refer specifically to engineered macromolecular products like protein- and nucleic acid-based drugs, characterises them from products like blood, blood components, or vaccines, which are generally extracted directly from a biological source. Specialty drugs, a recent classification of pharmaceuticals, are great-cost drugs that are often biologics.
- Track 2-1Recombinant r DNA
- Track 2-2Extracts from Living Organisms
- Track 2-3Macromolecular Products
- Track 2-4Monoclonal Antibodies
- Track 2-5Agro Biological Products
Dissimilar to with nonexclusive medications of the more regular little particle sort, biologics typically display high sub-atomic multifaceted nature, and might be very delicate to changes in assembling forms. despite the fact that they do have admittance to the popularized moderniser item. Generally speaking, it is firmer to find out fungibility amongst generics and trend-setters among biologics than it is among completely integrated and semisynthesized arrangements, which is the reason the name "biosimilar" was begat to separate these arrangements from little particle generics.
- Track 3-1Immunoassays
- Track 3-2Spectrometry
- Track 3-3Biosimilar Research Pipelines
- Track 3-4Globalization of Biosimilars
- Track 3-5Upcoming Challenges In Biosimilars
- Track 3-6Biosimilars Analytical Strategies
- Track 3-7Biological Drugs And Biowaivers
In the fields of prescription, biotechnology and pharmacology, sedate revelation is the procedure by which new candidate medications are found. Generally, medications were found through recognizing the dynamic fixing from customary cures or by fortunate revelation. Later compound libraries of manufactured little particles, characteristic items or extracts were screened in place cells or entire life forms to recognize substances that have an alluring remedial impact in a procedure known as traditional pharmacology. Since sequencing of the human genome which permitted fast cloning and amalgamation of vast amounts of cleaned proteins, it has ended up basic practice to utilize high throughput screening of expansive mixes libraries against confined organic targets which are speculated to be illness altering in a procedure known as turn around pharmacology. Hits from these screens are then tried in cells and after that in creatures for adequacy.
- Track 4-1Case Studies At Different Trial Phases
- Track 4-2Pre -Clinical Studies
- Track 4-3Regulatory Updates
- Track 4-4Clinical Design
- Track 4-5Upcoming Challenges In Clinical Trails
The digestion system of pharmaceutical medications is an imperative part of pharmacology and solution. For instance, the rate of digestion system decides the span and force of a medication's pharmacologic activity. Medicate digestion system additionally influences multidrug resistance in irresistible illnesses and in chemotherapy for growth, and the activities of a few medications as substrates or inhibitors of chemicals required in xenobiotic digestion system are a typical purpose behind unsafe medication communications.
- Track 5-1Solubility Enhancement Techniques
- Track 5-2Delivery Of Biopharmaceuticals
- Track 5-3Challenges In Formulation
- Track 5-4Novel Drug Delivery System
The worldwide pharmaceutical industry was justified regardless of an expected $1 trillion in 2014. In 2013, worldwide pharmaceutical markets produced incomes of $980.1 billion. That year, North America (the US and Canada) contributed 41% of offers, while Europe contributed 27.4%.
The medication fabricating class, the major traded on an open market organizations incorporate Johnson and Johnson, Novartis AG (NVS), Pfizer Inc. (PFE), Merck, Sanofi, and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Track 6-1Latest Developments In Biopharma Market Trends
- Track 6-2Novel Approaches In Biopharmaceuticals
- Track 6-3Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Track 6-4Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Process Development
- Track 6-5Commercialization & Marketing
The global stem cell therapy market on the root of the mode of treatment is segmented addicted to allogeneic and autologous stem cell therapy. In addition, created on the therapeutic applications, the global stem cell therapy market is segmented hooked on eye diseases, metabolic diseases, GIT diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, immune system diseases, CNS syndromes, CVS diseases, wounds and injuries, and others.
The global stem cell therapy market concluded the forecast period of 2015 to 2020.The market is composed to grow at a CAGR of 39.5% from 2015 to 2020, to reach $330million by 2020.
- Track 7-1Stem cell Therapy
- Track 7-2Gene Interaction And Regulation
- Track 7-3Treatment For Several Immunodeficiency Disease
- Track 7-4Transplantation of Body Organs
- Track 7-5Genomic Medicine
- Track 7-6Clinical Epigenetics
- Track 7-7Mesenchymal Cell Therapy
- Track 7-8Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 7-9Allogeneic Cell Therapy
- Track 7-10Immunotherapy
- Track 7-11Human Genetic Engineering
Assume a key part in the medication improvement period for both new medication items and their non specific reciprocals. These studies are likewise critical in the post endorsement period within the sight of certain assembling changes. Data in the general arrangement of information that guarantee the accessibility of protected and successful pharmaceuticals to patients and experts. BA/BE studies has been resolved to have down to earth and general wellbeing esteem for pharmaceutical supporters, for administrative offices, and for patients and specialists.
- Track 8-1Factors Affecting BABE
- Track 8-2BABE Studies
- Track 8-3Assessment Of Bioeqivalence
- Track 8-4In Vivo/In Vitro Studies &IVIVC
- Track 8-5Latest Updates In BA/BE
- Track 8-6Advances of BA/BE
Biotechnology is frequently used to allude to hereditary designing innovation of the 21st century. However, the term is utilized for some methods for changing natural life forms for the necessities of humankind. It began with changes of local plants into enhanced sustenance edits through fake determination and hybridization. Bioengineering is the science whereupon all biotechnological applications are based. With the advancement of new methodologies and present day procedures, conventional biotechnology ventures are additionally securing new skylines empowering them to enhance the nature of their items and increment the profitability of their frameworks
- Track 9-1Protein Interactions
- Track 9-2Herbal Drug Interactions
- Track 9-3Nanoparticle drugs
- Track 9-4Interpenetrating Polymer Network
- Track 9-5Drug Elimination And Clearance
- Track 9-6Pharmacogenomics
- Track 9-7Pronuclear Micro Injection Method
- Track 9-8Bioinformatics
Assumes a focal part all through pharmaceutical innovative work. These studies help in the disclosure and determination of new compound elements, bolster wellbeing evaluation, and are basic in characterizing conditions for protected and successful use in patients. ADME contemplates give the main premise to basic judgments from circumstances where the conduct of the medication is comprehended to those where it is obscure.
- Track 10-1ADME
- Track 10-2Permeability Barrier And Detoxification
- Track 10-3Protein Binding With Drugs
- Track 10-4Reactions Of Drug Metabolism
- Track 10-5Physico- Chemical Properties Of The Drugs
- Track 10-6Factors Affecting Drug Distribution
- Track 10-7Physiological Barrier of Drug Diffusion
- Track 10-8Physicochemical Factors of Drug
- Track 10-9 Mechanisms of Action and Toxicity.
- Track 10-10Factors Affecting Drug Metabolism
Administrative Affairs is a calling inside directed businesses to be specific pharmaceuticals, restorative gadgets, vitality and managing an account. It has particular significance inside medicinal services ventures to be specific pharmaceuticals, restorative gadgets, biologics and useful foods.Administrative Affairs in the pharma business might be characterized as "The interface between the pharmaceutical organization and the administrative offices over the world."
- Track 11-1International Pharmacopoeia
- Track 11-2Guide To CGMP
- Track 11-3Pharmacovigilance And Regulations
- Track 11-4Global Guidelines For The Development Of Biologics
- Track 11-5Regulatory Cooperation And Reliance
- Track 11-6IPR And Certifivation
The field of Pharmacovigilance is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. Euro Biopharma 2017 emphasizes on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
With members from around the world focused on learning about Pharmacovigilance and its advances
- Track 12-1Drug Safety
- Track 12-2Adverse Drug Reaction
- Track 12-3Pharmacovigilance And Risk Management
- Track 12-4Pharmacovigilance Significance And Scope
Disintegration has become an important and broadly used test receiving more accentuation worldwide from regulatory specialists amid the last 15 years. It is a critical quality control excessively l ,and a guide, making it impossible to formulation development .Dissolution testing measures change on stability, and is utilized to build up in-vitro in-vivo correlations for some products. The disintegration test has experienced changes and updates subsequently of the expanded regulatory interest and the pharm practical industry's examination of aspects of disintegration testing to additionally enhance and get it the technique.
- Track 13-1Diffusion Layer Model
- Track 13-2The Interfacial Barrier Model
- Track 13-3Modelling Random Effects
- Track 13-4Comparison of Dissolution Profiles
we introduce the concept of enhanced pharmacodynamics models, which synergistically combine the desirable features of systems biology and current pharmacodynamic models within the framework of ordinary or partial differential equations. Pharmacodynamics’ models that analyze regulatory networks involved in drug action can account for a drug’s multiple targets and for the effects of genomic, epigenomic, and posttranslational changes on the drug efficacy. This new knowledge can drive drug discovery and shape precision medicine
- Track 14-1Occupancy theory in Pharmacology
- Track 14-2Empirical Pharmacodynamics Models
- Track 14-3Pharmacokinetics -Dynamic Modelling
- Track 14-4Other Pharmacodynamics Models
- Track 14-5Unification of Pharmacodynamics Models
- Track 14-6Nonlinear Concepts in Pharmacodynamics
- Track 14-7Pharmacodynamics Application
This part of ingestion has been focused by therapeutic science. For instance, an appropriate simple might be picked so that the medication will probably be in a non-ionic frame. Likewise, prodrugs of a compound might be created by therapeutic scientific experts - these synthetic variations might be all the more promptly retained and after that used by the body into the dynamic compound. Be that as it may, changing the structure of an atom is less unsurprising than modifying disintegration properties, since changes in concoction structure may influence the pharmacodynamic properties of a medication.
- Track 15-1Pseudo-equilibrium
- Track 15-2Mass Balance Approaches
- Track 15-3Dynamic Models
- Track 15-4Heterogeneous Approaches
- Track 15-5Absorption Models Based on Structure
- Track 15-6Regulatory Aspects
- Track 15-7Randomness and Chaotic Behaviour