Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: April 27-28, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions Updating Soon...
World Health Organisation announced that, “The influx of large numbers of people to mass gathering events may give rise to specific public health risks because of COVID-19 occurrence more through over the world”.
Because of that conference series recommends scientists, delegates and scholars to participate in online events and webinars. These events make your participation in online with guarantee the health of all involved in the events due to there is no physical gathering. From home with safe you can explore your ideas about your research.
Webinars and Online event aims to support all scientists and scholars from all over the world in delivering their ideas by a safe and successful event. The goal of webinar/online event is to make international online events as safe as possible from public health risks of the Covid-19 with technical support to host for events.
You can also register to become a member of the webinar/online event, by clicking on the following link: https://biopharmaceutics.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/europe/registration.php
Submit your abstract by clicking on the following link: https://biopharmaceutics.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/europe/abstract-submission.php
*Note: If your research paper was not yet published you can submit your full length article instead of abstract, to publish in our webinar supporting journals.
This will also make expose your company brand to 25+ million users by advertising your company logo in our website: https://biopharmaceutics.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/europe/advertising.php
Scientists/Scholars/delegates who participated in the webinar/online event will get below benefits and some discounts on upcoming online/physical onsite events.
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook & E-Conference Kit
- E-Certificate of Presentation
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography in our website which has 25 Million visitors
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography in respective conference webpage which has 25,000 online unique subject experts visitors
Attractions & Landmarks
- Prague Castle.
- Charles Bridge.
- Wenceslas Square.
- The National Museum.
- The Clementinum and the National Library.
- The Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock.
- St. Vitus Cathedral.
- The Church of Our Lady before Tyn.
- The National Gallery in Prague.
- The Municipal House.
- Prague Zoo.
- Josefov The Jewish Quarter.
- The Strahov Monastery and Library.
- The Petrin Lookout Tower.
- The Lennon Wall.
- St. Nicholas Church.
- The National Theatre.
- The Dancing House.
- The Hilltop Fortress Vysehrad.
- The Olsany Cemetery.